Avisoft-RECORDER, version 3.0 (03 May 2007)
- The new Avisoft-RECORDER USGH software now fully supports UltraSoundGate devices in Windows Vista (the previous RECORDER USG software is not compatible to Windows Vista). See the .pdf document USGx16 on Windows Vista.pdf
- The software now uses the standard Windows folders for program files, application data (configuration files and temporary data) and documents (sound files, measurement results, etc.). It is therefore no longer required to run the software with administrator rights.
- The playlist command now also supports common .M3U playlist files.
- The additional syllable duration threshold parameter can help to optimize the automated recording process.
- The new ‘Enlarge y axis’ parameter improves the real-time spectrogram display on small laptop computers or UMPCs.