Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 3.9d (23 October 2000)
- The commands Change Volume, Time Domain IIR and FIR filter can now be applied to stereo or multichannel files. Processing of both single channels or all channels of a multichannel file is supported.
- Optional axis titles now support more common graphic formats for one-dimensional transformations (see example)
- 3D Spectrogram (see example)
- 2D and 3D Scatterplots showing the distribution of Automatic Parameter Measurements are now available in order to support choosing class boundaries and exploring dependencies between parameters. (see example)
- Optional Automatic Response facility supports automated playback experiments. The event classes determined by the Automatic Parameter Measurements can be connected to pre-recorded .wav files or different echo modes (filter, resynthesis for frequency shift and modulation). (see also)
- Real-time classification facility combines the Real-Time Spectrograph with the Automatic Parameter Measurements
- New HTML log file format allows to inspect measurements
directly from a WEB browser.