Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 5.2.04 (05 May 2012)
The Automatic Parameter Measurements window has got two preset buttons (“whistles” and “barks”) providing appropriate settings for either pure-tone, whistle-like vocalizations or noisy barks. The new “break” option allows directly measuring the silent time interval from the end of the preceding element to the start of the current element.
SMPTE and LANC timecode can now be synthesized either onto the UltraSoundGate DI track or normal audio waveform tracks (commands File>Specials>UltraSoundGate DIO>Insert timecode / pulse train… and Edit>Insert>Synthesizer>Insert timecode / pulse train…).
- The SASLab graphic user interface can now be configured for touch screen operation in order to improve its usability on tablet PC’s (command Tools > Touch Screen Optimizations…).
- The Previous/Next file command has been further extended (new options on File > Specials > Previous/Next file command settings…)
- The new command “Tools” >”Real-time processing…” can execute various processing commands (similar to the batch processing tool) on newly recorded sound files as soon as they have been terminated by the recording software.
- The content of the “Class Count Statistics” report list will now be saved to disk in real-time (filename: ClassCountStatistics.txt, .html or .xml).
- The Graphic Synthesizer GUI has been improved (pan functionality added)
- The new command “Tools” > “Labels” > “Filter labels…” allows to remove labels based on their label text strings. A related function has been added to the Label Settings dialog box (new button titled “Select…”).
- The bound frequency cursors on the spectrogram window now also measures the frequency slope between the two cursors expressed in kHz/ms or Hz/ms.