Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 5.2.07 (08 March 2013)
- New “Energy” and “dB” parameters on the Pulse Train Analysis tool.
- The zoom functionality has been imroved for touch screen operation (the former pan function on the main windows now also allows to zoom in and out by vertical dragging gestures.
- Frequency resonse files (.flf) can now also be defined with (negative) logarithmic attenuation values expressed in dB rather than linear factors between 0 and 1.
- The command Analyze/Overview Parameters… now allows selecting (or hiding) the individual channels of multichannel .wav files (“Show Channels” section at the bottom of the dialog box).
- The Automatic Parameter Measurements command “Remove gaps between detected elements from file…” has been added to the batch processing command.
- A cluster analysis option (“create automatic classes”) has been added to the spectrogram cross correlation classification tool, which can help analyzing repertoires.
- The “Previous/Next file” commands now also work with .son files on the spectrogram window.