Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 5.2.13 (14 June 2019)
- The Derived element based parameters functionality of the Automatic Parameter Measurements tool has been extended. It now supports also multiplications and user-defined constant values.
- A new tool for calculating the Acoustic Complexity Index (ACI) according to https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolind.2010.11.005 has been implemented. It is located on the spectrogram window drop-down menu Tools > Calulate Acoustic Complexity Index (ACI)… and the main window command Tools > Batch processing… > Calulate Acoustic Complexity Index (ACI). Due to a number of various major shortcomings, we believe however that the ACI (as many other proposed ecoacoustic indices) is NOT suited for objectively quantifying bird communities or animal biodiversity.
- The new batch processing option skip invalid files silently can prevent interrupting the batch process by invalid files.
- The Puls Train Analysis Tool has got the new Pulse detection method Valley search with Hysteresis.
- Predefined A- and C-weighting curves have been added to the FIR filter and Frequency Domain Transformation tools (on the User-defined listboxes).
- The mouse wheel now supports scrolling, zooming (while the Shift or Ctrl key is beeing pressed) and adjusting the spectrogram display contrast (while the Shift and Ctrl keys are beeing pressed).
- The curve window now supports pan functionalities (left click and drag).
- The User-defined Import Format tool adds an auto range option for ASCII formatted data.