News and Revision History
- Print option in the curve window implemented.
- The appearance of exported curve window graphs can be influenced.
- Problems in loading of some *.WAV file versions solved.
- Conversion between 8- and 16-bit sound file formats
- Improved printing: Very large spectrograms can be printed on several pages, absolute spectrogram size is adjustable in millimeters, the frequency range displayed on the spectrogram can be adjusted, optional signature, bug (occasional crashes after printing) fixed.
- Batch processing supports printing and saving of spectrograms, filtering of sound files and saving of One-dimensional transformations.
- Automatic Recording: Each time a predefined threshold is exceeded within a certain frequency range a new *.WAV file is generated and the signals will be saved onto the harddisk for a selectable hold-time. This mode of operation is useful for long term monitoring.
- Normalizing of waveforms in order to generate comparable spectrograms from recordings made with different recording
- Trim function supports quick removal of undesired parts from the WAV file.
- Real-time spectrogram scroll mode implemented
- Manual Erase-mode in the spectrogram window. This allows to remove undesired structures from the spectrogram image.
- Harmonic cursor in the spectrogram window. This supports the determination of the harmonic structure (fundamental frequency) of the spectrogram.
- Enhanced amplitude manipulation (tapering, limiting, multiplying and dividing by files).
- Manual sample point editing in the main window. Editing (cut, paste, …) can be done more accurate.
- Graphical input of cutoff-frequencies in the filter dialogues from the spectrogram or spectrum display using cursors. This improves the usability of the filter functions.
- Undo of editing actions
- Synthesizer: Generation of harmonic signals by mouse drawing of the parameter evolution (fundamental frequency, amplitudes of harmonics, frequency and amplitude modulation)
- Memory allocation bug in Real-time display and Print function fixed
- Bug in the userdefined file-import function of 10-, 12- and 14-bit binary data in offset format fixed.
Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 2.74
- Bug in “Save ASCII-Spectrogram” function fixed (caused an error in the Correlator module)
Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 2.73
- New FFT-windows: KaiserBessel and Gauss
- FFT-window and Selectivity preview in the Spectrogram Parameter dialogue
- FIR filter implemented
- Two-channel Real-time spectrogram display and stereo display in the main window introduced