Avisoft-RECORDER, version 2.3b (19 September 2001)
- Support for the new Avisoft-UltraSoundGate hardware implemented
- An additional entropy parameter threshold allows to prevent triggering caused by broad-band disturbance signals (e.g. insect noise when recording bat echolocation calls)
- Entering text comments into the LOG files is now possible for documentary purposes
- Multichannel streams can optionally be saved into single multichannel .wav files (in order to ensure the phase relationship between channels)
- A time program option allows to record (or enable sound-activated recording) according to a pre-defined time table (e.g. for recording each day from 5:00 to 7:30).