Avisoft-SASLab Pro, version 4.51 (29 January 2009)
- The dynamic range of the spectrogram display has been increased in order to better visualize low-level sounds.
- The Graphic Synthesizer has got the new command ‘Tools’/’Copy contour…’ that allows to copy the contour of one parameter to another.
- The software can now directly open the unusual .wav file format of the Pettersson BatSound software.
- The new command ‘File’/’Specials’/’Remove channels…’ allows to remove one or more channels from multichannel files
- The newly implemented command ‘Tools’/’Labels’/’Georeference labels…’ can plot sound file labels (that represent species) on a map, which can be useful for analyzing field surveys.