UltraSoundGate 1/4″ Mic Power Module with 7-pin LEMO 1B input connector
part # 40017
The 1/4″ microphone power module allows to connect 1/4″ (or 1/8″) measurement microphones directly to the UltraSoundGate xx16x units, which can greatly simplify the use of measurement microphones in the field (otherwise a separate power supply module / conditioning amplifier would be required). It is powered from the UltraSoundGate base unit and includes a very low-noise +30 dB preamplifier* and a switchable 15 kHz high pass filter.
- Input connector : female 7-pin LEMO 1B socket
- Frequency range : 150 Hz … 200 kHz
- Gain : 30 dB
- Inherent noise (20Hz-20kHz, unweighted, 150 Ohm termination) : 0.5 µV (-125 dBu)
- Optional high-pass filter cut-off frequency : 15 kHz
- Preamplifier supply voltage (LEMO pin 6): 28 V
- Max preamplifier supply current available at pin 6 : 1 mA
- Polarization voltage (LEMO pin 3): 200 V (derived from the USG base unit)
- Current drawn from the +5V USG base unit power supply rail (G.R.A.S. 26AC attached) : 25 mA
- Output connector : male XLR-5 socket
- Physical dimensions : 85 x 32 x 26 mm
- Weight : 90 g
* This fixed-gain preamplifier is considerably quieter than for instance the G.R.A.S. Power Module Type 12AK or the B&K NEXUS Conditioning Amplifiers!
Compatible 1/4″ preamplifiers are for instance:
- GRAS 26AC-1 1/4″
- GRAS 46DP-1 1/8″ in combination with a GRAS AA0091 3 m LEMO 5-pin – LEMO 7-pin Cable
- B&K 2670
- Microtech Gefell MV 302
Note that this power module will only work with preamplifiers that come with a 7-pin LEMO connector for traditional power supply. It does not support models that require Constant Current Power (CCP or ICP ®)!